Her Royal Highness Scarf
By Jennifer Dickerson
A simple ribbed scarf knitted in a deep royal purple, your little queen will enjoy wearing this scarf embellished with crochet “gems.” Be sure to check out the matching hat pattern so she can be dressed in full royal regalia!
- 2 Skeins Lion Brand Hometown
- Various yarn scraps in “gem-like” colors
- US 15 (10 mm) Straight Needles
- Crochet hook (size not so important, use whatever you like (for the bigger gem I used an “N” hook and for the smaller gems I used an “I” hook).
- Tapestry Needle
- 5 inches wide and desired length
Instructions for Scarf:
CO 20 sts
Work in K2, P2 ribbing until desired length (some kids like to wrap the scarf twice around, some kids prefer to simply drape it around once)
BO and weave in ends.
Instructions for Gems (make as many as you like):
Chain 4, sl st to beginning ch to form a ring.
Work 12 dc into ring. Sl st into beginning dc to join.
Weave in ends and stitch to scarf.
© Jennifer Dickerson 2013
Please note: Patterns are for personal and charity use only. In addition, if you enjoy the pattern, please link to it, but do not copy the pattern to your own website or blog (including other languages). Thank you!