Monday, December 16, 2013
It's A Wrap...Embellish a Gift with a Stitchy Touch!
I'm up to my elbows in holiday preparations! Baking, wrapping, crocheting, and knitting! This week mostly just wrapping, wrapping, and more wrapping! If you're in the same boat as me, here are 12 different ways to give each gift a special handmade touch this season.
1. Knitted I-Cord Gift Bows
2. Stitchy Gift Tags (Crochet)
3. Happy Hearts and Stars (Crochet)
4. Easy Jingle Bell Garland (Crochet) How cute would this be around a gift?
5. Pom Pom Gift Topper
6. One Round Snowflakes ((Crochet)
7. Crochet Chain Gift Bows
8. Bendy Scalloped Ornaments (Crochet, put on a gift now...they can hang it on a tree later!)
9. Evergreen Chain Garland (Crochet)
10. Holiday Rosette Pins (Knitting) Attach one to a gift, recipient can wear it later!
11. Tassel How-To
12. Easy and helpful way to tag hand stitched gifts...