I crocheted a bunch of these last year for easy and quick Valentines for friends and family. Some of you may recognize them...a dear reader asked if I could make an instructional video (below) to make the project step by step...consider it done!
I consider this a ten minute Valentine, but some of you are absolute wizards with yarn and may complete it even more quickly!
By Jennifer Dickerson
- Super Bulky Yarn (Yarn shown here is Wool Ease Thick and Quick in "Blossom" for the lighter pink and Lion Brand Hometown yarn in "Honolulu Pink" for the darker pink)
- Matching thinner yarn scrap to sew on pin back
- N (9.0 mm) hook
- Pin Backing or Safety Pin
- Tapestry Needle
One Round Hearts Pattern
Here is the video showing you how to make a Chunky Heart Pin from start to finish:
- How to crochet the heart stitch by stitch
- Finishing and weaving in ends
- How to attach the pin backing to the heart
Happy Valentine stitching!
© Jennifer Dickerson 2013
Please note: Patterns are for personal and charity use only. In addition, if you enjoy the pattern, please link to it, but do not copy the pattern to your own website or blog (including other languages). Thank you!