This festive little Jingle Bell Pendant Necklace is so super easy to make and quickly adds a little holiday flair to your outfit! No special stitches required either, just some chains and you're ready to go!
Jingle Bell Pendant Necklace
By Jennifer Dickerson
Click button below to add this to your Ravelry queue:
- Yarn leftovers of your favorite festive yarn (I used Lion Brand Vanna's Glamour Yarn in the "Platinum" colorway
- G (4.0 mm) crochet hook (or hook recommended on your particular yarn label)
- Bells, buttons, beads, or other charms (pendant shown has 16 bells)
- Tapestry Needle
- 24 inch necklace circumference (as shown)
- Pendant is 1.5 inches wide
- Begin by stringing your bells (or anything you choose) onto the yarn.
- Slide bells back.
- Make a chain that is HALF the length you'd like for the finished necklace to be (mine is 24 inches total, so my chain is 12 inches to start)
- Slide the bells over against your hook and chain 1.
- Finish by making another chain half the size of finished necklace.
- Fasten off
- Tie in a sturdy knot and snip off tails.
Get yarn for this project here:
Retail Price: $4.70
You Save: $0.94
For more fun projects and pretty patterns, be sure to follow Fiber Flux on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for the latest updates!
|Visit the Fiber Flux Yarn Shop!!|