Are you ready to try something new? Perhaps you are looking for a fun activity to do with kids to keep little hands busy?
Finger crocheting is fun, relaxing and no special tools are needed! This is a fun way to learn about the wonderful world of crochet too. To finger crochet, all you'll need is:
- Yarn (super bulky works best, because you finger acts like a large hook)
- Your fingers!
In the video tutorial below, you'll learn the basics of finger crochet:
- Slip knot
- How to make a chain
- How to work the single crochet stitch
- How to work the double crochet stitch
- How to move from row to row
- How to fasten off
- How to weave in your yarn tails
Go ahead and try it! I promise you it is super easy and a a whole lot of fun too!
For more fun projects and pretty patterns, be sure to follow Fiber Flux on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for the latest updates!
Get yarn for this project here!